At Madame Tussauds we always do everything to give you a great experience. Especially in these times. That is why we have taken various measures to allow you and all other visitors to safely enjoy the wax figures and experiences in the attraction. You can read about these measures on this page.
Scroll down for more information.
A Safe Visit
In Madame Tussauds we follow the Dutch guidelines of the RIVM.
We implement the measures from the protocol "Safe Together".
This protocol offers three guarantees that are consistent with these guidelines:
1. One and a half meters distance between guests.
2. Sufficient and clear information is available by means of understandable instructions and signage.
3. Extra hygiene measures are taken.
With these guarantees, a day out is now just as safe as before.
Tickets will only be sold online. The maximum number of admitted guests per day will be greatly reduced in order to meet the 1.5 meter distance between households.
Stay home if you feel sick or have any symptoms
Do you have complaints that may indicate infection with the coronavirus? Then don't come to Madame Tussauds, but stay at home. This will prevent the virus from spreading.
Stay home if you:
- Have a cold or the flu.
- Have a mild cold, such as sniffing, coughing, sore throat and / or fever.
- Have roommates who have a cold or a fever.
Follow the hygiene rules
In Madame Tussauds you have to follow the same rules as at home or on the street.
- Do you have to sneeze or cough? Then do this in your elbow.
- Blow your nose into a tissue and throw it away immediately.
- Wash your hands regularly. Do this for at least 20 seconds.
Keep 1,5 meter distance
Keep your distance. Stay at least 1.5 meters away from other visitors and our staff. Also while waiting in the queue. At many points, special boxes or lines have been made on the ground for this. This way you can be sure that you keep sufficient distance.