TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Eligibility: The auditions are open to legal residents and tourists of the United States, excluding employees of Merlin Entertainment PLC and their family members, or any companies associated with Madame Tussauds and all affiliates of such companies. Auditionees under the age of 18 must have the permission of an adult.
- Auditions period: The auditions take place globally across six cities:
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood on Saturday 29 June
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas on Saturday 29 June
- Madame Tussauds Singapore on Wednesday 3 July
- Madame Tussauds Amsterdam on Wednesday 3 July
- Madame Tussauds New York on Saturday 13 July
- Madame Tussauds London on Saturday 13 July
- To take part:
- Auditionees arrive at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas on Saturday, June 29 between 11am – 5pm
- Auditionees are asked to arrive dressed in a Marvel superhero costume, but this is not essential, and you will still be eligible to take part in the auditions if you are not in costume
- Auditionees should avoid wearing DC Comics costumes to be considered for the role
- Those taking part in the auditions will claim a free ticket to the attraction at entry
- By entering the auditions, you agree to the use of your name and disclosure of country of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Madame Tussauds Las Vegas relating to any post-winning publicity (including, but not limited to, PR, use on social media, and the Madame Tussauds Las Vegas website).
- By entering the auditions, you agree to have your appearance recreated by production company Pure Imagination as an animation for use in a 4D film shown in Madame Tussauds Marvel Super Hero Zone sites worldwide
- Auditionees must be in the country and available between 15 – 21 July 2019 to read lines in a professional recording studio
- Auditionees consent to being photographed/filmed/audio recorded by Madame Tussauds Las Vegas (or its agents) for the purposes of promoting the business and for use in the Marvel 4D Film in Madame Tussauds sites globally.
- Auditionees acknowledge and agree that copyright and all other IP rights in the film/photography/voice recording will vest exclusively in Madame Tussauds in perpetuity. All content associated with the auditions including photography/film/audio may be used and reproduced by Madame Tussauds or its agents for advertising and promotion purposes across any media channel (including, but not limited to, print, broadcast, internet and mobile media) without the need for further acknowledgement or remuneration being made to the auditionee
- If successful, finalists will be Contacted on [insert date] and must accept the role within three (3) days
- Auditions details and conditions
- One auditionee will be selected from each global city: Hollywood, Las Vegas, New York, London, Singapore and Amsterdam to become the six finalists
- One finalist will be selected by a judging panel made up of representatives from Madame Tussauds, Pure Imagination and Marvel.
- The winner will receive two complimentary tickets to Madame Tussauds Las Vegas for the premier of the new Marvel 4D film in 2020
- The winner will be contacted one (1) month before the premier notifying them of the date of the premier and the free tickets, which must be accepted within one (1) month.
- Tickets must be booked for the date of the premier and winners must be able to travel to Las Vegas independently. No money will be provided for travel or accommodation by Madame Tussauds or Merlin Entertainment.
- Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult on the day of the event.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners within one (1) month.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- There is no cash alternative
- Travel expenses to and from the auditions and to and from the premier are not included in the prize
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Promoter's Details: Saturday, June 29 from 11am – 5pm
- What am I auditioning for?
The auditions are for a role in a new Marvel 4D film at Madame Tussauds. The film will be shown in the 4D cinema screens within the Marvel Super Hero Zone at the Madame Tussauds attractions in: London, Singapore, New York, Las Vegas and Hollywood
- How do I take part in the auditions?
Arrive at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas on Saturday, June 29 between 11am – 5pm dressed in a Marvel superhero costume to audition for the role and gain free entry into the attraction.
- When and where will the auditions be taking place?
The auditions at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas take place on Saturday, June 29 between 11am – 5pm, located at 3377 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Suite 2001, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
- Am I eligible to take part?
The auditions are open to legal residents and tourists of the United States, excluding employees of employees (or family members of employees) of Merlin Entertainments plc, or any companies associated with Madame Tussauds and all affiliates of such companies. Auditionees under the age of 18 must have the permission of an adult.
- What is the Marvel 4D film experience?
The Marvel 4D film experience is an immersive attraction at Madame Tussauds which brings to life the legendary Marvel comics using 3D film technology and thrilling sensory special effects, including wind, water and smell. The film has been created by one of the world leaders in CGI feature films and 4D attractions, Pure Imagination, working in close collaboration with Marvel.
- Why do I need to be in the country and available between 15 – 21 July 2019?
If you win, you will need to read lines from the Marvel 4D film script in a professional recording studio, so we can use your voiceover in the new film.
- Who are the global judges?
Jonathan Lewis, Global IP Licensing Director Madame Tussauds, Michael Black, Director Pure Imagination Studios, Joe Quesada, Chief Creative Officer Marvel
- What is Pure Imagination Studios?
Pure Imagination Studios is an animation production company that is working closely with Marvel Entertainment to create the Marvel 4D film at Madame Tussauds.
- I don’t have a Marvel Super Hero costume; can I still enter?
Yes! We’d love to see you arrive dressed in your favourite Marvel Super Hero costume if you have one, but these auditions are open to all whether you come dressed up or not.
- Why can’t I wear a DC Comics costume?
DC Comics isn’t Marvel and you’re auditioning to be in a Marvel 4D film to play a role alongside Marvel Super Heroes. You will still be able to audition, but we’re looking for the ultimate Marvel fan who will wow the judges.
- How do I enter the attraction for free?
Take part in the auditions.
- What happens if I’m a finalist?
You will be contacted by a member of the Madame Tussauds Las Vegas team to let you know you have been selected and if you wish to accept. With your consent, the team will issue a press release to media to make the announcement that you are a finalist.
As a finalist, your audition clip will be shared with the global judging panel (see question 7) and picked based on how well you deliver the lines with the Marvel dynamic flair the judges are looking out for.
You will win the role in the Marvel 4D film. Your image will be turned into an animation and your voice will be used to voiceover the character.
You will be contacted by a member of the Madame Tussauds Las Vegas team to let you know you have won and arrange a time between 15 – 21 July 2019 to have your lines recorded in a professional recording studio.
You will also get two free tickets to the premier of the new Marvel 4D film in your local Madame Tussauds attraction, so you can see the film for yourself.