Here's what you should know before you visit:
- Be sure to have your e-tickets handy upon arrival (printed or via mobile device).
- If your selected ticket package required you to choose a day and/or time, be sure to arrive within the correct time slot to guarantee entry.
- Be sure to ask about our VIP express lane for those who pre-purchased tickets. Please note wait times will vary.
- If you selected "print@home," you can proceed directly to the red staircase.
- Generally, visits to Madame Tussauds New York take about 90 minutes.
- Selfie-sticks are not only welcomed, they are highly encouraged!
- Aim for the figures' eyes for the best photos.